Alia Bhatt has always managed to captivate millions of hearts with her classy fashion choices and style statements. Be it her glamorous red carpet looks or her ethnic look– Alia’s sartorial choices have always left us impressed.
The actress is currently gearing up for the release of her upcoming period drama, Kalank. Karan Johar recently dropped in the first look of Alia in the film, and needless to say, she looked every bit majestic and beautiful in a red ensemble. However, this isn’t the first time Alia sported a traditional attire. The actress took our breath away with her ethnic ensembles several times in the past. Take a look:
1. Alia Bhatt made heads turn when she wore a lemon green lehenga at Sonam Kapoor and Anand Ahuja’s wedding reception in Mumbai last year.
2. Alia Bhatt was a vision in a royal blue sharara drape saree she wore to her best friend Devika Advani’s wedding in Delhi in February. With a messy ponytail paired with a choker necklace, her styling was apt for a wedding ceremony.
3. Alia Bhatt dazzled in an aqua blue lehenga when she turned bridesmaid for her best friend Devika Advani. She accessorised her look with elegant earrings and minimal makeup.
4. The actress looked lovely in a heavily embroidered yellow lehenga at Akash Ambani and Shloka Mehta’s wedding on March 9. She rounded off her look with dark kohl eyes, black bindi and a nude shade of lipstick.
5. The Raazi actress pulled off a stunning pink saree at Akash Ambani’s pre-engagement bash last year.